Our licensed psychologists are board certified in the treatment of chronic pain and associated health conditions and have over 20 years experience helping pain sufferers reduce pain and the problems associated with having chronic pain, and improve their overall quality of life.
Treatment is geared toward helping reduce:
- pain sensation
- suffering due to chronic pain
- distraction due to the pain
- emotional distress due to the pain
Self-help methods include:
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy for pain management
- Hypnotherapy and Self-Hypnosis techniques specifically developed for managing pain
- Meditation, Yoga, and Tai Chi specifically developed for managing pain
- Lifestyle modification that influences pain
Contact us for a free consultation to learn how treatment can help you reduce your pain and improve your quality of life.
Pacific Behavioral Health
Call Us: 808-225-2193